Photo: Need pix of Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton

  • Subject: Photo: Need pix of Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:23:59 -0700

Does anyone have a picture of Horny Persian.? Or know of a site where I might look.?
  Her computer crashed and she, at the moment, can not find another picture.
This is another iris we got donated for our auction and the last I need a picture.
Thanks to all that have helped with the other 49.
She says it looks similar to Persian Berry-"just imagine Persian Berry
with deep golden horns, and sometimes a 1/4" rim on the falls."
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Yahoo! News

Get it all here