Re: [SPAM]Re: Photo: Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: Photo: Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:31:16 -0700

 I don't know how I missed that one.  I thought I had looked in Daves.
Yes, interesting name.
We also got her "Men Like Me".
Thank goodness she had a pix for me to use and I didn't have to google that one.
Must be interesting explaining in the youth group for iris she has.
Sounds like a fun person to know.  I'll bet the kids love her.
Linda in CW AZ