Re: [SPAM]Re: Cult: 2 pixs I took at Sutton's garden

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: Cult: 2 pixs I took at Sutton's garden
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:37:37 -0700

I was so intent on getting individual pixs when I was in the flowering section-- I forgot to take an overall of the blooming.  If you look in far right corner, there are the rolls and rolls of blooming ones.  I'll, go back and see if I can crop that and blow it up.
I just remember to take this one as we were leaving.
Next time I'll remember.
Linda in CW AZ