Re: OT: cat's don't beg

lol! That's going to be even funnier when they get big grown-up size cat haunches!
Ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: cat's don't beg

Of course, cats CAN beg.  The question is "What it is begging for??"  As long as it isn't an iris, all is okay.

My two kittens are about the same age as this one (born the end of March) and they keep attacking the air roots on my orchids.  I think my iris will be okay if I ever let them outside.  They have decided to perch, instead of stand.

Jan in Chatsworth

christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, this one does.

She's about four months old and just started doing this when she wants attention.

Never seen it before in a cat.

She'll just sit like that for several minutes.

Christian

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity