Blooming today

This is Echo Location (2007)
Wasn't going to post it, but the impulse overpowered.  This is from plicata breeding.  In person, the bud is quite interesting.  This is the first iris I've seen in bloom since June.  (2 seedlings then)  Lighting is poor but I find the brown netting at the hafts interesting.
Photo quality is bad.  Taken indoors.  It was 98 degree when I cut the stalk.  I figured it would fare better inside in a vase!  The heat and drought has been prohibitive.  This one got rare treatment.  Some shade & a bit of water.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website