Re: Robin's OKC pix

  • Subject: Re: Robin's OKC pix
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:13:08 -0400

Judging from the amount of bloom in the background of your photos,
Robin, it doesn't look like OKC had much late spring freeze damage.

Betty, ANGEL AMONG US is a beauty!

Re: TB: Cinnamon Sentiment photo - any idea what that intense pink is in
the background?

Good to see KISSED BY THE SUN - it caught my eye in Portland, bought it,
but the late freeze followed by drought left it close enough to dead
that Schreiner's is going to replace it for me. Some interesting
background in that one - including my old standby, LIGHTNING RIDGE. But
not much rebloom breeding potential...? Had hoped to make some crosses
with it this spring - try again next year.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News