Study In Black (again)

  • Subject: Study In Black (again)
  • From: EROCTUSE2@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:01:53 -0400

Hi Adam,

Long time, no see!

SIB has looked much more tailored when I've seen it, here. This is a photo of a friend's entry that they let me take home after our show, but it looked just like this at our club's gardens at the Detroit Zoo, too.

It's funny this should be the iris you need a photo of, it was the very first named variety that I ever bought. Mine turned out to be 'Superstition', but the 700+ other varieties I grow now have helped me get over it! :)

I don't know why Donald thinks there's anything wrong with his and I don't know what it's for, but I hope it helps.

JPEG image