  • Subject: Re: TB: Clump of RECKLESS IN DENIM
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:14:14 -0400

Thanks for the info, Yuri. Maybe I will give it a trial here in "the
vale of despair". It sure is pretty.

So far, the three new ones from Blyth this March are doing well in their
pots of Miracle Gro in spite of the near constant rain. Better than a
few of my seedlings! Too soon to tell how they will hold up to erratic
winter temperature here.

<I'd like to vote for RECKLESS IN DENIM that is frost hardy and not rot
prone, the traits that are so unusual for Blyth

in Moscow>