Re: Re: Study In Black

  • Subject: Re: Re: Study In Black
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:39:33 -0400

Yout right. It didn't get attatched. Here it is .

It is a great photo. Don's photos are high quality, and the photos he
sends out on his "Iris Fix" are fairly large. I edited this down to a
smaller size.

He was here with his camera taking photos during late bllom season,
after his had finished. He has a very impressive camera and all his
shots are quality. He has little stories along with his posts.

Chuck Chapman

Re: Study In Black

Posted by: "Betty Ann Gunther"

Fri Aug 7, 2009 7:26 pm (PDT)

I didn't find a photo with this. Am I missing something or did

forget to attach it? Betty G.

irischapman@aim.com wrote:

> Here is a photo of "Study in Black" from Don McQueen, with

> permission.He cautions that he is not 100 percent sure thtat this is

> Study in Black, but from other photos put up, it would appeart to be

> correct

> Don publishes a photo daily of an iris , he starts with first open

> and continues his photos for some time. If you wish to join his daily

> fix of iris e-mail hi at

> ddmcqueen@rogers. com <ma

> Chuck Chapman

Back to top

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Messages in this topic

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Create New Topic |

Visit Your Group on the Web

20 | Files
| Photos
| Links
| Database
| Polls
| Members
| Calendar

Statements made on and attachments (including but not limited to
photographs of irises or people) sent to this list are the sole
responsibility of the individual participants and are not endorsed by,
or attributable to, or under the control of the moderator of this list.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for
their families, for the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch
format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

JPEG image