JI iris

Hi Willy,

Thank you for posting your Japanese/Ensata iris photos!  I do not see those too often on the list.  I think SURPRISE LIGHT shows more of a marbled color than a broken color.  CHELSEY'S CHOICE is also a very beautiful flower.  Thank-you for sharing with us!

I remember seeing some of your Ensata you hybridized here in Michigan about two years ago.  "Belgian Warrior" was the name of it . . .  I wish Ensatas grew better for me.  I have had them in my garden for 6 years, and this year is the first time I got a bloom!  (and it was very small. . . )

Greetings to you from Michigan, USA,

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6