Re: Epicenter variant

  • Subject: Re: Epicenter variant
  • From: John Gwilliam <jkg2@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:21:50 -0700

No chance of a pod Margie. This was a first year plant in a new bed
that put up three stalks. The first two were normal height and
correct color pattern. Third stalk, which was very short (about 8")
came very late in the season when the temperatures were getting hot.

John Gwilliam

At 06:56 AM 8/27/2009, you wrote:
>I can't say I've ever seen that happen to mine. Is there any chance
>Epicenter formed a pod at one time?...... and a seed or two may have
>fallen from it?
>~ Margie V.
>Oro Valley, AZ.

John Gwilliam

Too many people were born on third base
and go through life thinking they hit a triple.