Re: RE: OT speed
  • Subject: Re: RE: OT speed
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:29:51 -0400 (EDT)

I won't be there either, but the people who work in those zones need some assurance they will live through the job.  Imagine that your job requires dodging objects, weighing several tons, being hurled at you up to 100+ miles an hour?
My problem is when they leave those signs up for months after the work is done . . . with no people in the area . . . which is how I got caught a few years ago.  The judge threw it out, but still there was time spent in the process that I could have been devoting to irises!  ;-)
<<a lot of money for speeding>>

Betty W. . . . not brave enough to venture out in 100 degree temps!  (101 reported for yesterday)
KY Zone 6