Local nursery looking for Dutch Iris to sell
  • Subject: Local nursery looking for Dutch Iris to sell
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:03:15 -0700

Anyone have any contacts that might help this local nursery.
They are helpful to Fresno Iris Society - so we would like to help them.
I’m looking for a source for inexpensive Dutch iris rhizomes, say 300 to 500 or so.  50 to 100 per variety.  5 or 6 colors.  Do you think the Iris Society people can help?

Jon Reelhorn

Owner, Belmont Nursery

Janet Smith
AIS Slides