Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

Good looking pinks.

Betty

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 7:01 pm
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: another pink sdlng

(IMM x CSONG) X TREASURED.

After seeing how nice the blooms from three crosses using sibs from
(IMM
X CSONG) with TREASURED pollen turned out this spring, I made crosses
with most of the others I still have. This was IMM X CSONG #7.

Other two so far were #4 (produced "herbie junior") and #10. This year,
got seeds from #1 ("cloud shadows), #26 (a late blooming white), and
(a yellow and white cycle rebloomer)

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 6