Re: another attempt to brighten your day in hot august weather
  • Subject: Re: another attempt to brighten your day in hot august weather
  • From: robert sutton <20060sutton@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 07:51:52 -0700

Adam and Chuck,

Thanks for the comments, this is one of my more favorite seedlings this past spring.Am trying to weed out the less that desirable as I took photo's of most blooms. Currently am planting this springs new seedlings, have about 700 to go in the ground. I grow mine in"red solo cups" for about 6 months, then into the ground.
Robert (Tulare Ca)