HYB: Vienna Waltz X Again And Again
  • Subject: HYB: Vienna Waltz X Again And Again
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:46:32 -0400

Two things wrong with this one - hasn't rebloomed and a bit short.
Oh, yeah, and it's yellow, but that's no surprise.  Only about half a dozen
from the cross.  One has fall maidened and it tried again last fall.  Of
course, that's the only one with a grungy bluish cast.
I was all excited last spring over a (Tomorrow's Child x Feed Back) RE X
Decadence seedling blooming 2 big, burly stalks on increase with a spent
primary (another spboi, sorry no photo).  Looks like it may be trying to bloom
out. But I have a pod out of it by this VW X AAA.
Crossing seedlings gets confusing in a hurry.  I've added PL519 to the marker
of the VW X AAA seedling and PD519 to the (TCxFB)XDec seedling.  That
should cue me to look at the progeny before using them again.
Forecast for cooler weather - hope it's enough to initiate fall bloom in 6-7
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

JPEG image