Re: HYB: help: finally - now what?

Good work, Linda!

It looks nice, too, and matches it's name per your photo with the message.  Great!

You're looking for 50 rhizomes, huh?  Well, you could plant the 30 you got sent back to you, and next year you would have 60 or more (except in north-east Michigan where first-year-transplants don't necessarily multiply until their second year).

Also, you could send some to the Region 6 2014 spring meeting in Indiana for another garden tour/evaluation ...  Chuck Bunnell is the RVP accepting the rhizomes.

Happy for you!