Re: Need a photo:
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

And a very nice group of photos it is, Loic!

:-)  Adam~

On Aug 27, 2013, at 5:12 AM, Loic Tasquier wrote:

Oops!

thought i was offline....
luckyly the photos were small!

-----Original Message-----
From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 7:24 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Need a photo:

Hi Betty,

here are what i have , in small, if you want any in big, tell me.

The flower was not opened completely.

Unfortunately i don’t have this iris anymore so i can’t do better.

hug,

Loïc

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 7:54 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Need a photo:

I'm working on a blog for AIS.  I need a photo of 'Cameo Blush' and I need permission to use it in the blog.
Thanks in advance.

Betty Wilkerson