Photos: Last 3 pumila seedlings from same cross
  • Subject: Photos: Last 3 pumila seedlings from same cross
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 03:28:23 -0400 (EDT)

Here are the last 3 seedlings from that same pumila cross.  I won't keep all the seedlings to work with, but I will hold them for one more year and hopefully will see what they look like without hail damage.  I know most of the white/blue seedlings will go.
seedling 8 (pale turquoise wash on falls):
seedling 9 (bright yellow with crazy fall pattern):
seedling 10 (pale yellow; rich brown fall spot):