RE: Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Class Ring?

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 7:35 PM
To: Iris-Photos
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.

I knew I had seen this before - I think you are on to something.  If not Tennison Ridge it sure is close.

Bless you,

Janet Smith

AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest

Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014

P O Box 1585

Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585

559-683-0447 (home and fax)