Re: Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Thank you Robert. ÂI have passed on the information to the customer and she is going to look up both and decide from there.

Blessings,

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)