Re: TB: red plic (was Re: Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.)

It's there, jus 2 words not one  Twiki opened for me just now

On Friday, August 29, 2014 1:02 PM, "Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com [iris-photos]" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

That's the one I was trying to think of! Thanks, Bonnie.

<Or maybe check out High Life. >

I can't seem to find High Life in the iris twiki, but in another photo,
High Life looks quite a bit older than the unknown - less ruffling,
different form, plus it looks like it has yellow showing on the falls,
while the unknown looks like the white area is quite a bit 'crisper' and

Still can't get into iris register - anybody know if it's down or if
it's just me?

Linda Mann east TN USA