Re: Re:Aril Hybrid

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:Aril Hybrid
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:23:44 -0400

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>     Hi All Just found this photo from early summer of  Syrian Moon. Jan
>Jacobsen -Denmark
> jacobsen.dorph@get2net.dk

When I first saw that photo, I said to myself "that can't be Syrian Moon,
it looks just like Domingo."

So I looked them up in my checklists, and guess what?  Domingo is the child
of Syrian Moon.  They are almost identical.  The major difference is that
Domingo has a more reddish-brown signal.

I guess I'm getting good at recognizing these arilbreds!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
For details,