Re: La.'s for your viewing pleasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] La.'s for your viewing pleasure
  • From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:43:36 -0600

Thanks Heather for great beauty shown in all attachments of your messages. Until now I had sufficiently good information about hybrid louisianas, but your photos are passing my understanding.
Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

Hi folks,
I hope that you enjoy the attached photo.  In the foreground is our La. LA STUPENDA with white CRUSHED ICE in a vase in the background together with mock orange blossom.
I hope that you enjoy it.
Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor