[PHOTO] RE: Stripped SDB | Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:28:12" />

[PHOTO] RE: Stripped SDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Stripped SDB
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: 17 Dec 00 10:27:54 EST

This is an example of the stripped plicata pattern. I'm seeing this as having
one luminata gene and three placiata genes. This type of pattern is often seen
in MDBs. The stripes can be very pronounced as here or can be more subtle as
in Chubby Cheeks which I see as another example of this type. Look closely at
the CC photo and you will see the stripes. This is represented as "plu pla pla

JPEG image