  • Subject: [iris-photos] CULT:GERMINATION
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 06:40:29 -0700

I've got Germination!
Yesterday while watering my seedlings, I noticed green coming up in one of the pots.
Although this is quite early for most in my region to have germinating seeds...the batch this germinated seedling came from was from a pot of seeds that did not germinate last year and were held over.
The weather here has been warm, and with the seeds being potted over the last year it makes sense.
Can't wait to see how many other pop their little heads up in the coming weeks.
Patrick Orr
AZ Zone 9

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!