[PHOTO] Need some heop with Photos | Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:50:21" />

[PHOTO] Need some heop with Photos

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Need some heop with Photos
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 23:49:57

Hi guys:
    I'm trying to do some research on the hundreds of photos I took of iris
this past year at Presby. Maybe you could help me. Many of the iris are
mislabeled. While it is extremely difficult to identify an iris by a photo
alone, what I would like to do is divide my photos into 2 groups: POSSIBLE
and IMPOSSIBLE. So if any of these are familiar to you, or you have access
to a checklist or descriptive catalogs, and would give me some feedback,
that would help greatly in figuring out identifications later on.
I have tons of these, and I thought I'd put out a few at a time and see how
it goes.
So here are the first ones. I am not familiar with any of these. Just a
picture and a marker.
Thanks,
Laetitia

Break free. Great