[PHOTO] Companion Shrub | Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:30:38" />

[PHOTO] Companion Shrub

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Companion Shrub
  • From: craigiris@ipns.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:31:15 -0800

ELEGANT LASS  BB (V. Craig 2002) is framed by Viburnum tomentosum
plicatum, commonly known as either 'Double File' or Mariesii, a shrub
which can be pruned and shaped. We have several in our yard and the
tallest has grown to around 9-10 feet. This particular one we keep to
around four feet in height. It is planted on a small knoll with the iris
on a slope below the Viburnum.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!