[PHOTO] More iris ID's | Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:24:16" />

[PHOTO] More iris ID's

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] More iris ID's
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:23:44

Here are a few more iris I am not familiar with. If anyone grows them and
knows if these are correct, (or definitely not correct) please let me know.
1. Attention Please - Seems to match the description
2.Autumn Clouds - don't know anything about this one
3. Banners Royal - Seems to match AIS description
4. Baroque Prelude - Seems to match AIS description.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!