Re: Re: Good Day Sunshine

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Good Day Sunshine
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:45:27 -0600

Sorry, Laetitia, I didn't mention it.  Big D.  Dallas.

Actually we live in a small suburb of Dallas, Rowlett, population 45,000

We have had quite a few rebloomers over the past month and more to come
Unfortunately I didn't check the locations on some that my ever lovin' picked and
consequentially don't know what they are so I didn't submit them.

lmmunro wrote:

>  That is really beautiful...but where do you live that you are still
> getting rebloomers??
> Laetitia
> --- In iris-photos@y..., Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@v...> wrote:
> > This plant has been reblooming consistently since about the first
> of November.
> > Today, with two stems each producing 3 wonderful blooms at the same
> time, it was
> > just too good not to share.
> > Merry Christmas a little early
> >
> > Jelcy

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download