[PHOTO] REB: Mariposa Autumn | Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:02:48" />

[PHOTO] REB: Mariposa Autumn

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB: Mariposa Autumn
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:02:12 -0700

Here is a photo I took Christmas Eve of MARIPOSA AUTUMN (Tasco) that is still blooming.  This is my new favorite rebloomer!!!  The first flower opened on my birthday (Dec. 19th) and lasted until yesterday when the second flower opened.  What a great birthday surprise!!!

More to come...a stalk on VIOLET TURNER is beginning to grow.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor