[PHOTO] TB: Iris ID's | Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:40:50" />

[PHOTO] TB: Iris ID's

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Iris ID's
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:40:35

Here are a few more iris pics which may or may not be named correctly.
While I am not looking for positive id's per se, if anyone recognizes any of
these as correct or as incorrect, please let me know.
Thanks,
Laetitia

1. Bohemian(Shreiner's 88) does not fit the AIS description (but it sure is
pretty)
2. Bold Print(Gatty 81) seems to match description
3. Brainchild(1997) ???
4. Brasilia (196??) ???
5. Brightside (196??)does not seem like a 60's iris

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM