[PHOTO] TB: Gnus Flash | Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:48:39" />

[PHOTO] TB: Gnus Flash

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Gnus Flash
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:47:07 -0700

Hi,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm still walking off those pounds! :-)

News Flash:   Gnus Flash rebloomed for me for the Thanksgiving holidays.  It was nice and tall too!

It rebloomed for me last year too, but I thought it was a freak thing, since I've never heard of it reblooming for anyone else before. But here it is again this year!  :-)

Enclosed are 3 photos of it. The one taken with the sun falling on it was in the Spring.  The other 2 are current photos of it now (w/cloud cover).   If you look closely - - you can see the terminal bud still unopened - - but look how tall!

Has anyone else had this one rebloom for them?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net