Re: Not who but what?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Not who but what?
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:14:49 -0800

Hensler wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Do you have any close-up photos?
>
> >From this distance it looks like ya got y'rself a Siberian iris. Probably
> not species but an escaped 28-chrom hybrid.

The easiest-to-grow Siberian I know of is Caesar's Brother, which could
fit the picture.

How's that, JIJ?? Feeling the need to warn of the dangers of
identification from a good pic, let alone one in which flower form can't
be seen? Don't worry, I know I've been a bad boy, and will go straight
into work as penance.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@attbi.com
American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director