[PHOTO] Re: Not who but what? | Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:14:34" />

[PHOTO] Re: Not who but what?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Not who but what?
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:15:32 -0800

The signal is a pretty good indicator of what it is. Siberians nearly always show a signal with a rounded edge and in the darker colors, you'll see a base color of white. Decorating the white will usually be gold or yellow and spot/lines in a darker color (blue/black/purple). Spotting and lines can be heavy enough to completely cover the base color of the signal. Flip the fall over and you'll get a pretty good idea of what the signal looks like in more muted tones and without the markings.
Attached is a photo of Lichterfeldius showing a pretty average signal.