RE: file size

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] file size
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:38:58 -0800

File size is determined by a combination of image size, cropping, resolution
and compression. I now have DSL but I still remember asking others to
control their file size when I had dialup. At that time I recommended 300 as
a maximum. I almost asked Colleen to increase her file size as her images
were fuzzy on my monitor. IMHO I think a file size in the range of 50 to 75
KB is a good compromise between quality and consideration for those on
dialup.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road