  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: seedling STEALTH FIGHTER
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:40:39 -0700

I like this seedling, Griff.  It reminds me of an iris I have in my garden, It Ain’t So by Tom Burseen.  IAS is the same color and similar form and has consistent horns.  I’m just having a brain storm.  I think I will try to cross IAS with Romantic Evening and see what blacks I can get from it.  I got some very black from Purple Pirouette by RE.