[PHOTO] Iris: A flower for all temps | Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:26:16" />

[PHOTO] Iris: A flower for all temps

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris: A flower for all temps
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:25:48 -0600

Here are a couple of pics that I think illustrate the extremes of "cool"
and "hot" effects possible with our favorite flower...
BROOKFLOWER (Schreiner's '72)
BURST (Blyth '93)

Bill Wells (in southern MO where the very last 2003 iris bloom is open
in a vase in the kitchen on Dec 1, a wonder that I wouldn't have thought
possible a few short years ago)