[PHOTO] Re: spuria stalk/clump? | Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:31:23" />

[PHOTO] Re: spuria stalk/clump?

Linda

Here some photos from last week. The mostly white one is a clump of Big
Cloud with a few first blooms of Universal Peace.
The purple is Bronzing, and you can see it's shorter, neater growth style.
I love the autumn toning in the clump by our back door. The yellow is
Goldmania, the browns are Mahogany Lord and Terra Nova and the whites are
Snow Hawk and Social Circle.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9