Re: More snow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More snow
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:49:24 -0700

Wow!  Look at that snow!  I love seeing photos of it, because we hardly ever see snow here in the Arizona desert.  It's been in the 70's all week.  I'm not complaining mind you.............. it's like spring.  Just a little hard to get into the Christmas Spirit when it's warm like this.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9