Re: CULT:

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT:
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:05:26 -0800

My current bottle of Cygon 2E recommends about 4 tsp per gallon for garden blooms. I include irises in this group. However, I do not use 4 tspns but  2 tsps per gallon and that seems to last 3-4 months in the greenhouse and garden. I always try to use the least amount of insecticide I can get away with and this amount seems to work, at least for me. My main pest problems, if and when, have been aphids. For borers I would consider using 4 tspns per gallon. I do not even know if here, in California, we have a problem with iris borers?

Francesca
arilpums@comcast.net