Re: TB: Wild Wings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Wild Wings
  • From: Thomas Abney papatoms2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:02:03 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Randy. That is another one for my want list.
Tom Abney
Town of Ozark MO Zone 6a   24 Degrees and blowing snow. Thank God, the seeds are all planted and the Christmas tree is up. Now for another cup of coffee.

Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com> wrote:
Wild Wings ('99 Keppel)
Night Game sib X Romantic Evening
This has done real well for me.
I especially like the red beards on dark colors.

Randy Squires z10 North Hills, CA

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=wild wings.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here