Re: Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:43:48 -0800

Hi Mickey, An oncobred (OB) usually is from a cross between and oncocyclus and a non- aril. An OGB usually is a cross between an oncyocyclus-regelia hybrid and a non aril. Yes I would be happy to receive what ever combinations you have and before I use them I try to check them against the AIS and ASI descriptions. If there is a doubt then they are stored in directory just for that purpose and not used until confirmed in some way. Thank you again.