[PHOTO] TB: Ritual | Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:16:59" />

[PHOTO] TB: Ritual

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Ritual
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:16:52 -0600

My brain's not functioning too well for much else today, so I
decided we needed another photo.  Beats looking at snow.

This is Ghio's RITUAL taken at Falls Church this spring.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Your help is urgently needed to save ENDANGERED SPECIES. Go to: http://www.care2.com/go/z/9509/1008

Yahoo! Groups Links