happy holidays

  • Subject: [iris-photos] happy holidays
  • From: "harold" h.clem@verizon.net
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:45:18 -0000

though i dont write much on here i enjoy reading the posts
even though this time of year i'm thankful for the freedom i enjoy
friday i have to go in the hospital to get my big toe taken off do to
a freak accident
but i still feel very fortunate that i'm healthy other wise
pray for our service personel and their families for the freedom you
and your families enjoy this time of year
PS Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: