Re: Halloween Halo rebloom info

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Halloween Halo rebloom info
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:22:36 -0700

I don't grow this iris, but I friend who does which lives about 15 minutes away from me.  It is reblooming for her right now.  The second bud is about ready to open for her in a few days.  If I get a chance - - I'll drive over to check it out.  Fertile?  That I wouldn't know.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9