[PHOTO] RE:: CULT:HUMOR: NEW!!! Borer Control | Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:02:13" />

[PHOTO] RE:: CULT:HUMOR: NEW!!! Borer Control

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:: CULT:HUMOR: NEW!!! Borer Control
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:01:50 -0500

>It was an experience seeing that in slow motion..( I am on dial up).  I was
expecting to see a big splat on the screen when the trap snapped on it. LOL

I am on dial up also. Once it is downloaded it is the same speed for every one. I sent this 5 times until I stopped Norton's from scanning it as it was sent. Then it went through. The splat would take more frames and longer to download. I could have made screen size smaller i guess. I am new to this animation stuff, just learning.
One of these days I plan on of a iris seed dropped in the ground and growing and blooms opening. I have done one but art work was lacking.
One of planting an iris rhizome would be good to.
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here