[PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane | Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:39:07" />

Re: [PHOTO] TB: Lady Jane

  • Subject: Re: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lady Jane
  • From: LEN SUCHY len2760@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:30:17 -0800

I would like to add that L.J. is a great grower. Happy Gardening in 2004.  Len

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:04:56 -0500 "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net> writes:
I was smitten with LADY JANE and had to know who originated it, where it could be found.  It appears in the R&I 2001 booklet, and is from Larry Lauer.  This one is a must have--I am delighted with its color and obvious quality.  Coming from Lauer I assume it has the other qualities that make a good iris--growability, branching, bud count and so on.  Yummy!  Thank you for posting it!

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC

Yahoo! Groups Links

len suchy
2760 n tyler