Re: Re Re: TB: reds and seedling/Wills seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re [iris-photos] Re: TB: reds and seedling/Wills seedling
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:25:36 -0600

Margie, Thanks for the comments. It was a first year bloom this spring.  So,
hopefully it'll make a couple stalks this year, and show more accurate what
it's going to do.  Lot's of the seedlings that bloomed this past spring are
doing really good, I moved them to a better location, more sun and better
soil. Should have clump photo's of them this spring.  But, I don't wanna
count my stalks before they come up. :)
Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Links

Will, that's a "looker" - - even if it is "retro". At 20 inches, would that
be considered a Border Bearded then?  I wonder if it's a diploid (or
reverted back to the amount of chromosomes a diploid would have).  Or if it
is a tetraploid? It looks to have some nice RED tints in it too..

And thank you for the information on Sultan's Palace.   I sure do appreciate
it.  :-)  It helped to refresh my memory.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9