  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CITY LIGHTS
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:05:23 -0000

Thank you Margie.  I don't think I'm in your league for clear
photos, though.  I got seeds via arilbred pollen this year.  About
three in the pod, I think.  CITY LIGHTS is a near perfect match in
color combo for our native Texas bluebonnets so I'm really fond of
the color and look.  However, it tends to attempt bloom too early
and usually gets badly damaged by a freeze.  This was the first
really good year I've had.  There hasn't been a lot of opportunity
to try using it in crosses.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links